VoIP works just like a regular phone with just one key difference - how the phone call actually gets to your business. Instead of using the high priced telephone company's wiring, VoIP routes your phone calls directly to your telephone using your high speed internet connection. You hear a dial tone and make your phone calls just like you've always done. What's changed is that you don't pay a big bill to use the phone company's wires.
Cloud PBX Service
How Your Business Makes and Receives Calls with Cloud PBX
Taking all of the concepts and features of an analog PBX and hosting them on the Internet allows for ease of use and a greater level of flexibility. All of the features exist on the VoIP provider's network which eliminates the need for an onsite PBX. This turns any building with internet connectivity into an office. It can be a home, warehouse or coffee shop as long as there is an internet connection and an endpoint. With CPBX, a user can make configuration adjustments to their service from a web portal. Also, the employees within the company can exist anywhere but can all be managed under the umbrella of the CPBX system. The scope of support is expansive and covers anything that is directly within the service provider's umbrella. This includes all of the hosted features and communications with the end points.
SIP Trunking Service
How Your Business Makes and Receives Calls with SIP Trunking
SIP Trunking is a product that is geared towards the customer who already has an IP PBX or an understanding of how they work. With this product the service provider is only there to send and receive calls to the IP PBX. The IP PBX conceptually emulates the analog PBX in that all of the features and lines are configured there opposed to Cloud PBX where everything is configured with the service provider. The scope of support is limited to the signaling between the service provider and the PBX and does not extend in to the customer's personal network or configuration.
If I use VoIP, who can I call?
Anyone and everyone! Any local phone, mobile phone, long distance, or international number - if a number can be dialed, you can call it with VoIP. You can also say goodbye to your long distance bill as well with unlimited local and long distance calling for businesses with VOIP.com! Like to call Internationally? No problem! Phone calls are crystal clear and with our Cloud PBX Global plan you can make as many calls to more than 50 countries around the world. Click Here to see which countries qualify! Even with our continental plans you still get amazing International rates where you can save more than 50% over traditional rates.
What if I need to call 911?
VoIP includes E911 service, allowing you to connect to 911 just like a traditional phone. If you need emergency service, help is only 3 numbers away.
How will I know if I get a phone call?
When you get a phone call, your phone will ring just like normal. VoIP works exactly like you're used to - all we've done is replace the high priced phone lines with VoIP's low cost, high speed internet service.
Why Should I choose VoIP?
1. The Bottom Line - With VOIP.com, your business can save up to 70% on phone service when compared to some of our major competitors! With as little as $17.95 per extension with our Cloud PBX or $55.00 for our basic SIP Trunking plan, your bottom line will thank you!
2. Premium Features - VOIP.com's customizable call features have been described by one customer as "the Swiss Army knife" of phone systems. Have important callers simultaneously ring your mobile phone and your desk phone, have voicemails and faxes emailed to you automatically and block those pesky telemarketers. These are only a small part of the abundant features included with our Cloud PBX service.
3. Money Back Guarantee - Within the first 30 days of your activation you may upgrade or downgrade to any of our current promotional rates or cancel your plan with absolutely no hassle. If canceling, all we ask is that you return our hardware. Shipping, handling and activation fees, if any, are non-refundable. This offer applies to all plans other than our Enterprise Trunk and Call Center/Large Enterprise Trunk plans.
4. Easy Transition - Each phone system is delivered preconfigured and tested. Installation is designed for the average user to get their offce up and running in under an hour. Need help? VOIP.com Priority Business Support is available seven days a week from our California offices.
5. Reliability that goes Above & Beyond - VOIP.com uses a nationwide fault-tolerant network with built-in redundancy. When reliability in your phone service should be a given, VOIP.com delivers with 99.99% annual uptime as a trusted leader in telecommunications.
6. US-Based Customer Support - That's why we offer live support online and over the phone as well as a knowledgebase full of helpful information and articles to help answer any questions you may have regarding your service.
7. Amazing International Plans and Rates - Do business internationally regularly? With our Cloud PBX Global Plan, you can make unlimited calls to 75 countries and 26 mobile areas and low rates to other countries. With our local plans, you'll still get great rates whenever you want to make calls internationally.
8. Online Access to Phone System and Options - No two companies are exactly the same and no two offices want their phone system setup the same way. With our online portal, you can easily add/delete/modify users, options and Auto Attendants without the expense of "calling the phone guy" anymore.
9. Office Mobility - Whether you have three remote offices or three hundred people working from home, VOIP.com's Cloud PBX brings all the features of the office to everyone. And with mobile apps for Android and iPhone, the office can be wherever you are.
10. Phone Systems that scale with your Business - When it comes to choosing how to communicate with clients, business owners realize the importance of having a phone system that works for both them and their clients. With our Cloud PBX and SIP Trunking services you can escalate the size of your phone network at any time to match with the growing needs of your business, all at a fraction of the cost of AT&T and Verizon!